Yes, There are two options:
- Dot Kids are now developing a series of Online Workshops and Courses, so you can enrol your child and they can complete the sessions wherever you wish. You will receive life-time access and the sessions are self-paced so your child can complete in a day, a week, a month year! - Whatever suits your child!
- Watch, replay, rewatch, pause and watch again! Return to the videos and workbooks again and again. Creativity is ever evolving! Check out our online courses and workshops here. New ones will be regularly added. Sign up to our newsletter to be the first to know when they arrive.
- Another option is Creative Mentoring, which can be delivered via zoom calls, so you can be in any location throughout the globe.
- Dot Kids Founder & Arts Educator, Julie Bevan delivers One-To-One Creative Mentoring Programs, individually tailored to meet your child's needs; lift creative blocks, increase confidence and enhance self-expression.
- If you are interested in One-To-One Mentoring Sessions, then please get in touch.