HOW MANY CHILDREN & PRICE
- Each party is for a minimum of ten children, priced at £150.
- More children are very welcome to attend at an additional price of £10 per child.
- These prices include
- All materials
- Set up and clear up
- Aprons provided
- Plastic covers provided for tables
- A T-shirt for each child to decorate and take home
- Day of The Dead Print outs for each child
- A Dot Kids A3 Paper Party Bag for each child to use to carry home their art piece.
- A Dot Kids badge for each child.
To secure the booking, a 50% non-refundable booking fee is required. The final amount is due seven days before the party.
You book the venue and Dot Kids will bring everything that is needed!
Please note that there will be a small additional mileage/time/parking cost added if you are outside of the local area of Whitstable/Canterbury/Faversham/Herne Bay. Please contact me for advice regarding this.
We are willing to travel throughout Kent, London, Sussex, Essex, Whitstable, Canterbury, Faversham, Herne Bay.
90 minutes (please be aware that dependent on age and concentration levels some children will finish their T-shirt earlier then this!)
We have limited availability, so please contact Dot Kids to discuss dates and times so we can schedule your child's art party. Your deposit payment will secure the booking.
The party will be run by Dot Kids founder and Arts & Mindset Educator, Julie Bevan. Julie is fully DBS checked and holds an Enhanced Certificate.
I can't wait to meet your creative children! Let the Art Party commence!!!!